weitere Infods unter http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=de&u=http%3A%2F%2Fus1.campaign-archive2.com%2F%3Fu%3Dbdb44bc8cbd3f177b92cd2403%26id%3D927aeb30fa%26e%3D[UNIQID]&utm_source=Artexpo+New+York+Newsletter&utm_campaign=927aeb30fa-Artexpo_Miami_SOLO_Email_05_Career_Summer8_6_2012&utm_medium=email
I hope that your summer is off to a great — and creative — start. I certainly know how easy it can be to get lost in the dog days of summer, but as the fall selling season will be upon us faster than you can say “cocktails al fresco,” it’s important to begin thinking about your upcoming show schedule now. As you do so, I hope that you’ll consider Artexpo Miami/Miami SOLO and Artexpo New York.
As many of you know, we co-located the inaugural Miami SOLO with another show in 2011. But all that is changing in 2012. In order to provide our talented group of exhibiting artists with the best possible platform from which to showcase their work, we have secured our own prime space in the heart of Miami’s Wynwood Arts District, one of the country’s hottest neighborhoods for emerging artists.
In addition to our exclusive pavilion, which will be centrally located right alongside Art Miami, Red Dot and Scope for maximum foot traffic, exhibitors at this year’s Artexpo Miami/Miami SOLO will benefit from a host of other key improvements, including:
- The introduction of larger spaces for galleries and publishers to run alongside the returning Miami [SOLO], offering clients of all stripes a range of opportunities and placements
- A carefully juried selection process, meaning you’ll be showcasing your work alongside some of the world’s (other) most talented artists
- One inclusive exhibition space for all exhibitors, with no divisional wall
- Pole banners in Midtown, further branding the show as one of Miami Arts Week’s can’t-miss events
- Expanded opportunities for 100 exhibitors to take part in this juried showcase (versus 80 exhibitors in 2011)
- Larger (6×12) booths for SOLO artists
- Gallery-quality, 10-foot high white walls
- All-new, easy-access floor plan
- Convenient three-door move-in area
- Friendly, service-oriented show staff
- Unlimited VIP tickets
- Covered parking just one block from the show pavilion